Under the Suns is no longer available. You had your chance, jerk. 😉
Under the Suns now has a new lower price! The paperback is $9.99 and the Kindle Edition is $0.99.
Here are the top ten reasons you should purchase the paperback edition:
- You’ll help put my daughter through college. I’m pretty sure she’s going to rule the world by the time she’s thirty so get on her good side now.
- I will like you slightly more than I like you right now.
- It makes an attractive door jamb.
- The paperback is capable of being hurled at nose-breaking speeds in excess of 60 mph.
- Roughly 42 stacked copies can form a 4th leg for a three-legged table.
- If you’re ever in desperate need of a straw, the pages can be tightly rolled into satisfactory substitutes. That’s 328 straws!
- The quality of the paper is ideal for Papier-mâché arts and crafts.
- If you’re training an attack dog, you can tape copies to your limbs for protection.
- The word “shit” is on the back cover.
- The $9.99 you spend on the book is $9.99 you’re not spending on hamburgers. Better health, for the win!
Here is the top reason to buy the Kindle version:
- It’s 90% cheaper than the paperback!